After School Program - Enrollment
The purpose of the After-School Performing Arts Program is to provide an opportunity for youth in grades 6-12 to grow in their specific area of performing arts through organized instruction.
Program Information and scheduling:
- Participants will receive weekly small group and large ensemble instruction in their specific performing arts area of concentration. The curriculum will focus on performance techniques, and professionalism in the arts.
- All sessions meet weekly on Sundays – Time: 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Please call 317-436-7997 to schedule an audition.
- All sessions are held at 7160 Shadeland Station - Door #4.
- Parents of participants will have the opportunity and are welcomed to attend during the instruction time.
Families of students intending to enroll in The Performing Arts Conservatory (TPAC) After School Program must complete the Registration Form providing the following:
Complete Intent to Register forms will be stamped with the date they arrive. If the form is incomplete, the TPAC staff will contact families to ascertain the proposed date of completion. An audition date and time will be scheduled following receipt of form.
Any student who has been expelled for violations of state laws or school policies from another public or private school will not be accepted for enrollment during the expulsion term.
The Performing Arts Conservatory (TPAC) admits eligible students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and tuition assistance programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.